Tuesday 7 September 2010

Post 3




My five targets:
In order to achieve full ambition, I have set myself five detailed targets on what i want to achieve and how I would make each target possible.

1- My first target i would like to achieve, is to be up to date, if not ahead, on my blogger. I believe this could benefit me in many different ways as it would prepare me for any other tasks such as filming and producing in the future. The research and preparation put into the blogger, will help me in the practical part of my work, expanding my knowledge on many things which i could use in these practical tasks.

2- My second target is to memorise all the different technical terms used in Media Studies, for example, camera movements and editing clips. This would help benefit me as it would expand my knowledge helping me to create an improved clip with numerous ideas and higher quality filming. I will reach this target by watching clips which include different variations of filming and researching each term significantly in order to memorise and benefit.

3- My third target would be to improve and take pre-production more seriously and responsibly. This is because if its done well, then it would help the production part significantly. it could help improve and give more ideas without all the hassle after. Therefore if the research was done in each pre-production task, it would give us the knowledge and preparation to improve our task using many different talents we have learnt. I would do this by researching each task set more and planning in a lot more detail, using each aspect of filming in its own unique way.

4- Another target would be to cut time-spending when filming. Last year we wasted a lot of time whilst filming simply because some were not taking this specific part serious enough. This affected the rest of the production as we had very little time to complete the other tasks. I would achieve this target by picking actors who would take this part seriously, as well as being more determined to finish it quickly in order to aid the further part of the task.

5- My final target is to use the edit suite comfortably, meaning i would be familiar with everything and know how to work it. This would help with time consummation, aiding me to finish the task or start on another earlier than expected. I would do this by using some old clips and experimenting with them, this would help me to become familiar with each effect and tool needed when editing.

Within a group, we were set to make a table with a range of different skills we had used whilst creating our main and prelim task, these include: Digital Technology; Research and Planning; Post Production; and Conventions within - Cognitive Skills; Technical Skills; and Interpersonal Skills. Once we finished writing all we thought of, we filmed our work whilst commentating on each part giving an explanation to each section.


http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsShipp100#p/u/40/ZAfH1RWLjno



Above is the link to the video my group made in which the table showing the different skills are described.


No comments:

Post a Comment